Monday, September 27, 2010

My Littlest Sisters

Today, my little sisters are helping me write.  Should be pretty interesting... They're creative!


Faith's Bio
Faith enjoys reading Lemony Snicket (HA!  I've taught her well), baking, eating candy, playing with her stuffed koala Sally, gymnastics, playing with her friends, and beating up her sister Brooke (those are actually her words.  I can just feel the love).  She's 10 years old and in the 5th grade.  Her favorite color is purple and she hates pink.  As you can see from the picture, she's VERY crazy.  Probably the most hyper of all her sisters.


 Laurel's Bio 
Laurel is the little princess of the family.  She likes to play with Fergie, on the wii, doing ballet with her friend Grace, and playing with her friends.  She LOVES frogs.  Her favorite colors are pink, yellow and green.  She's 8 years old, and in the 4th grade (she skipped a grade).
 Ok, so earlier, Laurel and Faith were talking about what they would do if they had a blog too.  Laurel said, "I'd call mine 'The Frog Blog' and all I'd write about is Fergie."  So I asked her what she would write about right that instant, and she replied, "Umm.... 'Fergie is sitting'."
Faith said she'd call hers, "You Have to be Rough to be Tough," whatever that means.  She's obsessed with being powerful and the roughest, toughest, strongest one in the family.  I guess maybe later I'll let them write something on my blog... just to see how it goes.
But I just found out that we're have BARBECUE BEEF SANDWICHES AND FRENCH FRIES for dinner!!!!  Yuuuuuummmm. :)