Monday, April 18, 2011

iTunes

I have an iPod.  Not a cool iPod Touch, but a tiny, pink Nano--I still love it anyway.  But if you have an iPod, you have to have iTunes to put any kind of music on to it (which is kind of stupid, in my opinion.  And how you have to sync your whole iTunes library to it is retarded too!).  Which isn't a problem for most people.  It's only a problem if you have my dad... he has some weird thing with Apple... doesn't like any of their stuff.  It's probably just because he doesn't have one; he's jealous. ;)
The whole iTunes thing wasn't a problem for me either until just recently.  Bekah, my sister, had a laptop that she said I could download it onto, so I was covered.  But then her laptop crashed and my whole iTunes library along with it!
I kept asking my dad if he could download iTunes onto his computer--and he said yes.  But he kept procrastinating about it.  Finally he downloaded it one day, and I was so excited!  But guess what happened after about two weeks.  The other computer crashed!
Once we got the computer up and running again, I asked my dad if he could put iTunes back on sometime, but this time it was a little harder to get him to do it.  (It could be because, after he downloaded it the first time, I said, "Wow.  The computer didn't explode.  Imagine that.")  I kept asking and asking.  It turned from "Could you put iTunes on the computer sometime?" to "Could you put it on the computer right now?!?!?"  He always said, "yep," but it never happened.  I'm sure it wasn't just my dad trying to be mean.  He's really very nice, and I love him.  He probably just forgot.
But finally I got fed up with it and put a note on the desktop, reminding him.


"That should work!" I thought.  But a whole day went by, and it still wasn't installed!  So I went to more drastic measures.  Using my mom's idea, I put sticky notes all over the house remind him about it!

On the stairs...

On his laptop...

On the computer chair...

On his guitar...

Even on my picture in their room (I know... it's dusty.  And I don't like that picture at all).

My sisters even started getting in on it.  In case you're wondering, Bekah does not really have a mustache!  But we had a stick-on mustache, and I put it on Bekah's picture.  It fits perfectly, don't you think?  Haha!!

Faith wrote this one and put it on the toilet.  Ha!

My dad thought it was funny. :)  And yes... iTunes is intalled. :D  Mission accomplished.