Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Gala Blog Party!

Hello everyone!  I'm entering the Spring Gala Blog Party from Brablewood Fashion and Virtuous Girlhood!





Normally, I don't do this.  But I really, really like the prizes, and I really like these blogs too!  Here's my party post. :)
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
 Italy!!  I really want to go!  Do you have any idea how many good photo opportunities there would be there?  Oh my goodness, it would be so fun.  I'm going there for my honeymoon.  Definitely.

2. What is the oldest item you own?
The oldest item I own, I think, is my grandpa's Bible he got during the war.  I'm not really sure what war it was--how stupid is that.  I think the Vietnam War.


3. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?
A hero... hmm... honestly, probably Paul from the Bible.  He persecuted Christians left and right, but then still became one and spread the gospel everywhere!  He was an amazing Christian, but he still made mistakes and had to live with them.


4. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead. Who would it be?
1. Jesus.  I know that's a classic, Sunday school answer, but it's the truth.  Jesus would be my top pick.
2. Kari Jobe.  She's such a good songer, and she uses her talent for God.
3. Samuel Potter.  He has Samuel Potter Photography, and he's absolutely amazing.


5. Which do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?
Coke.  It's not as sweet.  But I'm not really a fan of either one.


6. What would you rather have- chocolate or a cookie?
If it's with peanut butter, chocolate.  But if it's gooey and warm, a cookie.


7. What is your favorite season?
Spring.  It's when all the beautiful flowers bloom, and it makes for some amazing pictures.




8. What's your favorite thing about Spring?
The beautiful flowers and pictures!!!!


9. What's your favorite music?
Anything Christian, just not country.  I HATE country music.  Yuck.  Worship music is the best. :)


10. What's your fashion/personal style?
My fashion style?  Umm... I don't know... whatever is comfortable, modest, and looks good.  And is not "Out-of-style."